Tuesday, November 17, 2009

There are baby kittens being born in our house

A few weeks ago we rescued 2 cats a white male and a gray, white and brown female, we were told that they were both fixed , so we had them together in the Arizona room , in the past couple of weeks we noticed that the female Sassy looked bigger every day, Iris said mommy I think she is pregnant, but I said there is no way they told us they were both fixed, so today I went out and saw the female Sassy all cuddled up in one of the cat beds and did not get up when I went to pet her so I went to see if she was OK, all of sudden I see 2 little baby kittens moving and she was so calm and still, I couldn't believe what I saw so I called Iris and whispered to her she got so excited and kept saying "see momma I told you" so we took them in her bedroom and got her a nice box and blanket, she now has 3 baby kittens and is so kind with them.

These pictures aren't very clear, I will post better ones later....

No comments:

Post a Comment