Monday, August 9, 2010

Blessings, Blessings And More Blessings

Just a beautiful sun set view from our back yard

God has been so good to us this summer, we had so many new blessings, one of the big once was that we learned about Grape Fruit Juicing and really love it, we were able to get boxes and boxes of them every month and make lots of juice every day, it was the best tasting juice we have ever had, we all fell in love with it to the point we were addicted to it, we even shared some with our neighbors and they liked it too, I wish I had taken some pictures of the many many boxes of grape fruits we got so I can share here.


The other big blessing is that my husband is still employed and taking care of all our financial demands, Iris is doing so good at her horse back riding adventures she even learned how to stay on a bucking horse, thanks to her teacher Mrs. Rose and her daughter Tiffanie and



Nellie is so eager to learn reading, she is going to turn 5 in Sept/14.

I had to go to San Diego CA a couple of times to help my mom and dad, I even went by and got to visit with some of my dear old Friends at my old church and some of my costumers from my hair Solon business, went to the beach and enjoyed the waters a few times.

We went to Benson last weekend and had a good time at our house in J-6, we have a mobile home that is on a piece of land situated in a very beautiful spot that has breath taking mountains and sunset views, it is a lot greener down there, there were so many pretty blooming flowers the same as we saw in the spring time here in Apache Junction AZ.
As we drove and visited some of the places we used to go to down there it reminded us with the good and bad memories of our time that we lived there, I think it is just good to go back if possible and revisit our past every once in a while and learn from our past experience achievements, memories , people and places to help us improve our lives and make better choices in the future, and this is another big blessing that God has giving us this summer ability and finances to go and not be tied down by anything.all this reminds me of a verse that God wrote in his word for us
Deut. 28:6
Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out..
















No comments:

Post a Comment