Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Want To Brag On My GOD

God is always good.........There is so much going on in my mind that I want to put down here for you my dear reader to read about my ALMIGHTY GOD and there are many many thoughts that are jumping in front of each other to be typed here about him so I an going to start with the biggest and the most resent one,

Yesterday David called me from work saying that someone is transferring to Texas in the group where he works and his boss decided that David will be the best worker to replace him.
Praise be to GOD.

We had another baby snake exactly the same as the one we I blogged about right in front of our dogs but they did not get bit, Praise be to GOD.

I had a big box of groceries 2 days ago and it only cost me $2, blueberries, strawberries,blackberries,tomatoes,grapes, peaches plums and much much more, we made 3 pies and an apple bake. Praise be to GOD.

Just found out our goats are the best breed for milk. Praise be to GOD.

Found a lot of great fencing for very reasonable price to rearrange our little farm animals. Praise be to GOD.
We got to host a missionary from India and learned about the wonderful work that is going on spreading the Gospel of our LORD JESUS CHRIST in India. Praise be to GOD.
Now if you are feeling down and depressed just start thinking of all the blessing GOD has brought around you......
Psalm136:1
O Give thanks unto the LORD; FOR HE IS GOOD; for his mercy endureth for ever.
Just as I was finishing this post this is the hymn started playing on the radio station www.fbnradio.com
Great Is Thy Faithfulness
morning by morning new mercies I see, all I have needed thy hands hath provided
great is thy faithfulness
LORD unto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment