Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Iris & Nellie's New little Puppy "Baby Bear"

The girls were asking for a little inside lap dog, so we started looking in Craig's list, we found him, he is a Pom, just like the one we had for Iris when she was 3 years old, he was black and white, the one we have now is brown and white, he is so much like our first pom, it is amazing,
he was free and his owner brought him to us all the way from Queen Creek, AZ.
He has an excellent temperament and is very mellow, the girls are thrilled to have him especially Nellie because he is her little buddy and she gets to potty train him and she is responsible for his food and water, she takes him for walks and read to him when he is sitting in her lap.
One of the reasons I say my husband is the best man in the world for me is because he does not complain or make a fuss when I get animals for me and my children, and he just makes jokes about them and make us laugh. Thank God for my husband David.

Here are some more photos of our sweet little puppy,


Last Sunday was the Round up day at outr church so people came dressed in western clothes, here are some of Nellie's photos as a cow girl



1 comment:

  1. haha cute !
    Baby bear sounds like a wonderful puppy !
    You were blessed with a dog with such a great temperment, I think !

    haha, that's funny that he doesn't complain !
    I think a lot of men don't like animals for some reason ... so you really are blessed !

    Nellie looks so cute in her cowgirl outfit !
    I hope you had a wonderful time last Sunday !

    I didn't get to make it last Sunday, but I did go tonight and the pastor preached on eternal security again ! I love to hear preachers preach on eternal security !

    God bless you and your family !

    P.S. I look forward to read more posts from both you and Iris !
    Take care and God bless you all !

    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete