Monday, November 2, 2009

May my life be pleasing to my LORD JESUS CHRIST

I chose this title for my first post in this blog because that is truly was on my mind all morning today, the way I started thinking of this was after listening to the Pastor from Pacific Baptist Church in Long Beach ,CA. One of his sermon ignited this most important thought in my heart,"That my life be pleasing to my LORD JESUS" there is nothing I want to do more in my life than to bring pleasure to my LORD JESUS, that was my prayer this morning, in return HE gave me a wonderful peaceful day, one of the great things was that my husband called me on his way to work around 6:30AM telling me to go out to our back yard and see the moon in the sky, it was so big and so close, the sun was not up yet, so the color of the moon was pinkish and bright, just one of the ways that my God blessed me today, I love HIS creation,

The heavens declare the glory of God .........
I will write the story of our new puppy "Baby Bear"on my next post.
Nellie & Iris holding him

1 comment:

  1. awww he is so adorable :)

    I like that idea of going outside to look at the moon. I like to do that when I need to get away from it all and God just seems so close when I'm out under the big, dark night sky.

    It reminds me that He is coming back soon and for this I can hardly wait ! All our trials and tribulations will seem as nothing when we finally see our blessed Saviour face to face ! Oh, how I long for that day !

    I would hate to be caught off-guard at His coming though ... so I really need to get busy in telling others about Jesus. I did pass out tracts the other day and it may not seem like much, but it is a giant leap for me ! With God all things are possible ! :)

    God bless you and your family, Helen !

    ReplyDelete