Monday, December 7, 2009

Blessings, Blessings, And More Blessing ....

God is so good to me, the past few days I have had nothing but Blessings, so I will start first with the latest one, I was at a grocery store and I thought of our pot belly pig Tee Tee so I ask one of the workers if they have old fruit in the back that they want to sell for a discounted price, the worker comes back with a 40lb box full of grapes that were mostly still packaged and in a great condition, I asked him how much for that? he said "I marked the box for $1" so I thank him, when I got home from shopping I opened the box and saw all those grape I could not believe my eyes, I decided to make home made grape juice I ended up with 4 and a half gallons of fresh great tasting grape juice.
My other blessings was couple of days ago, I was at another grocery store and they had 10 lb bags of potatoes for .34c. and 10 lb bags of naval oranges for $1.74 so I bought a lot and we have been enjoying fresh orange juice every day.
Another big blessing was when a recruiter called for my husband to see if he needs a job, David is working now but it turned out that his previous job need him and they are offering a lot more$$ if he was to go back there, so now he is having to chose between the position he is working at or go back to his previous company, WHAT A BLESSING especially at this time of economic stress all over this country, I am praising God Almighty for his way of providing for all our needs above and beyond all we think or ask for.
One more great blessing was when we got to take 2 of our converts to church with us, they are 2 young people that we won to the LORD a couple of months ago they live in our neighborhood, they blended right in and loved being with us all day long it is amazing seeing the Holy Spirit working in them and growing them spiritually.We are praying for the rest of the people around us to get saved.
I just want to praise God for his goodness and mercy towards us.

No comments:

Post a Comment