Friday, December 18, 2009

Praise GOD for MY HUSBAND

David reading bedtime story for Nellie
It has been little over 7 years since David and I got married, when we first met I saw him sooo handsome and attractive his big brown eyes and slightly dark skin and dark colored hair, his calm, quite and collected gentleman self, and even more was that he always thought before he spoke, he would always answer my questions very logically and with much seriousness than I was looking for, I had plenty for him to answer in order to know him better before I committed to marrying him, in fact some times I could even see his brain moving " just kidding" as I conversed with him, unlike me, I just blah, blah, blah whatever comes to my mind which is one of my greatest weaknesses.

Well, I am writing this post to say the more I am learning about who he really is and what he thinks inside and his relationship with the LORD the more I fall in love with him in a new way and see him even more handsome and attractive than when we first met, I am learning about his heart, his thoughts and his character, his stand about different important issues "like bible versions, tv cable, dress standards, alcohol and much more " especially when we are confronted regularly about those topics by christian and none christian" that we face in here on earth and how to deal with those issues as Born Again Christians in the light of GOD'S HOLY WORD THE KING JAMES BIBLE, which is our instruction book to live godly, righteous & holy lives.

He got converted to believing the KING JAMES BIBLE is the holy, inspired, inerrant, preserved word of GOD when we were courting, I did not have to say much to him about this whole thing but just listening to one of "Pastor Fisher's" massages at my old church about the KING JAMES BIBLE was enough for him to give up all the other perversions then he started reading and learning more and more about this very very important subject, praise be to God for giving David sweet, humble, and teachable spirit, it has been a blessing for both of us to explore together and see so many beautiful nuggets that are so abundant in that old black book.
this is what king David said about God's word in the book of Psalms,
Psalm 119:105,140
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
David is very wise and logical when he is approached by people that do not know about the KJB or the ones that try to break our faith in THE BOOK, he has so many points that he bring up to show the scoffers that GOD'S HOLY BOOK is THE KING JAMES BIBLE.

I love him for this very important issue, and he would take his stand no matter what.

when he believes something from GOD'S WORD he would NOT back up form it, his persistence cannot be manipulated by anything in this world.

Well I will be posting other wonderful characters he has in times to come as my love, respect and admiration for him swells in my heart in the coming days.



No comments:

Post a Comment