Friday, September 17, 2010

September Birthday

Nellie just turned 5, and when we asked her how she feels now that she is 5 she says"I feel good"or "I feel great" I thought that is so cute.
some of the things she wanted for her birthday were bird seeds so she can fill the bird feeders and watch the birds out the dinning area window, a milk goat because she want to milk her and drink the milk, frozen yogurt, and eat at Bashas ( a grocery store about 5 MN. from our house).
so she got pretty much everything she wanted.
Here she is with her goat Penny we just got her a couple of days before Nellie's birthday, Penny is in milk already so we get to milk her and drink it every day YUMMMMMM.
Penny is real sweet goat she was raised in a family that have 6 little children so she is extra tame, loves children, it is a blessing from God to find her.

1 comment:

  1. Awww!
    Both Nelly and the goat are cute!
    My dad told me he had a goat once, but, he didn't like it because it would butt him a lot. :-P
    Haha!
    I hope Nelly and Penny are both doing great!
    God bless you and your family, Helen.

    ReplyDelete