Thursday, December 2, 2010

GOD IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD.....



I had to go to San Diego, CA to help and tend to some medical needs that my dad needed, left on Sunday and came back Wed, I had to leave the girls here because I knew that I will be spending a lot of time with my dad at the hospital, besides the animals needed to be fed and Penny (one of our goats needed to be milked), The girls did a great job keeping the house and caring for the animals.

I am so glad that I can go visit and help my dad and mom at this stage of their life, they get tired of being alone and dealing with the doctors, paper work and bills so it is becoming a routine for me to go there once every 2 months and help them out, I cannot believe it has been 15 years since I sponsored them and they came here to the U.S.A., I am glad they are here and out of Iraq the situation is getting really bad again over there.

They both have heard salvation, and I think they might be saved, I sure hope they are, I do get in discussions with them a lot about it, sometimes the discussions get heated because they are so set in their old ways and traditions that they were raised on, I do believe the Holy Spirit is powerful and can work in their hearts if they are willing to let Him make the changes in their lives.

I get to meet some of my old friends every time I go there, even though the drive is tiring and trying to get everything done for my parents is sometimes overwhelming, somehow I manage to see some of my friends from the past which makes me feel like I'm on a mini-vacation☻.

One thing that was disappointing tho since we had a couple of really cold nights while I was gone, a lot of my plants froze and died, on the other hand I can see that my goats all four of them, have gotten bigger/rounder, I can really tell that they are all bred, so I'm excited to have a few baby goats sometime around Feb or March.

Nellie is doing great with her piano lessons that she takes from Iris. Iris is doing amazingly wonderful with her very barn sour horse.

David still has a job (praise be to God!!) and doing great!
Until my next post, keep your eyes upon Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Awww ... I'm sorry your plants died.
    So he's your dad? He looks pretty happy to get his picture taken lol!
    Praise be to God! He looks like he's doing great!
    I hope your goats give healthy births.
    Have you thought of any names yet?

    ReplyDelete