Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Aditions To Our Little Farm


Rabbits

Some friends had a couple of them but after a few months they multiplied and they had to give some away so we were on there list to give to since we have the space and time to take them in, what my friend did know was that we have no objection to eating rabbit meat but even though I told her that she still did not mind and brought them to our farm so now we have dogs, puppies, cats, goats, soon to kid, horse, pot belly pig, chickens and rabbits.

We have been learning how to butcher and dress a rabbit, it looks really easy and from what I have heard the meat is really good too, in fact I might had some at my aunts house way back when I was little girl because they had lots of them and they used to butcher and eat them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment